Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following plat applications have been submitted to Wise County Public Works for review. The plat review has not been completed, nor have they been approved by Commissioners Court.
The process involves the following:
1. Staff review - this includes Public Works, Engineering and Precinct Commissioner
2. All Wise County Development Rules and Regulations regarding platting must be adhered to
3. Approval recommendation by Public Works Director, County Engineer and Precinct Commissioner
4. Approval at Commissioners Court
5. Once approved, the plat must be filed by owner/developer
Note—There is not a requirement for posting plat submittals for adjacent property owners.
If you have any questions, please contact Development Services/Public Works at (940)627-9332.