How do I get a trial setting?

You must contact the Court Coordinator for the 271st District Court at 940-627-3200 or County Court at Law Number 2 at 940-683-0268 to obtain a setting.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for divorce?
2. How much is the fee to file a pleading?
3. What can I do if I can not afford an attorney?
4. What form of payment is accepted?
5. How long does it take to get a divorce?
6. Where do I file Civil or Family pleadings?
7. How can I have child support payments taken out of my paycheck?
8. How do I get a trial setting?