Who do I contact about Probate filings?

Probate cases are filed with the Court department of the County Clerk's Office. Email the County Clerk or call 940-627-3351.

Show All Answers

1. Who issues Building Permits in Wise County?
2. Who do I apply with for Tax exemptions, like homestead or agricultural?
3. I would like to know who owns the Mineral Rights to a piece of Property, how do I find out? I need to update my address or information, who do I contact?
4. Who do I contact about Probate filings?
5. I want to find tax Information on a Manufactured Home. Who do I contact?
6. What public online information is available?
7. Can I renew my vehicle registration online?
8. What are the Animal Laws in Wise County?
9. I am looking for County Deed Records. Are these online?
10. Who do I contact about county road repairs?
11. Who do I contact with concerns about a drilling site?
12. Is it legal to shoot firearms on my property in the county?
13. Where do I get a Marriage License? Where do I get a copy of my Birth Certificate or a copy of a Death Certificate? Where do I file for a DBA Certificate?