The Wise County District Clerk has been accepting documents permissively by e-filing since October 31, 2014. But as of July 1, 2015, it will be mandatory for attorneys to e-file on all civil and family cases in Wise County. This is pursuant to Supreme Court Order 13-9165. View training opportunities. E-filing guides and other helpful information are also available.
Electronic Filing Service Provider (EFSP)
Need an EFSP? View the EFSP comparison table.
Requesting Issuances Through e-Filing
There are five forms available which will need to be used when requesting any type of issuance to be completed by the Wise County District Clerk. Please select the form which fits your request.
- E-Filing Defendants Request for Issuance of Subpoena (Criminal) (PDF)
- E-Filing Request for Abstract of Judgment and or Execution (PDF)
- E-Filing Request for Issuance of a Process
- E-Filing Request for Issuance of an Order Withholding to Employer (PDF)
- E-Filing Request for Order of Sale (PDF)
- E-Filing Request for Subpoena (PDF)
- E-Filing States Request for Issuance of Subpoena (Criminal) (PDF)
Instructions for When Requesting Issuances Through the e-Filing System
- The request form must be a separate lead document (it is not an exhibit to another document, so please do not add it as an attachment to another lead document).
- Select the Filing Code: On New Suites select
Applicationand on Subsequent filings select
- Select the correct Issuance Fee under
- If requesting issuances to be served by Certified mail or through the Wise County Sheriff, the fees for a copy of the Pleading to be served need to be paid. Select
Copies for Service ($1 per page).
- If the Wise County Sheriff is to serve the issuance, please select the appropriate service fee under
- Upload the
Request for Issuance formand do not attach the pleading to be served.
- Complete the e-filing submission.
- Email Technical Support or call 855-839-3453.
- District Clerk Support:
Phone: 940-627-5535, ext.3